How the production of jewelry rolls takes place
To Be Packing is a company specialized in the production of packaging and jewelry boxes, committed to providing our customers with high-quality, customized storage solutions. Discover our jewelry rolls range and how they’re made by our partner companies.
Jewelry rolls play a crucial role in the preservation and in the display of precious jewelry.
Let's see together:
The manufacturing process
The production of jewelry rolls, used to store and carry jewelry in an organized way preventing damage and knotting, involves several steps and materials.
Here's a general overview of the manufacturing process of the jewelry rolls we select for our catalog:
- Designing: First of all, you need to have a design. This involves the choice of sizes, materials (such as leather, fabric, velvet, etc.), the number and type of compartments, and other functional and aesthetic details. Elements such as zippered pockets, lanyards to hold different types of jewelry (rings, bracelets, necklaces), and other storage mechanisms are carefully designed.
- Selection of materials: Materials are selected based on the quality, durability, appearance, and feel.
- Material cutting: Once the materials have been selected, they are cut into the required shapes. This can be done manually or with using machines, such as those for laser cutting, that provide great precision.
- Sewing and assembling: All the different parts are sewn together. This also includes attaching pockets, strings and other pieces that make up the jewelry roll. Parts that require more strength can have reinforced seams.
- Inserting accessories: At this stage, accessories such as buttons and zippers are added, they help keep jewelry safe when the roll is closed.
- Quality control: Each jewelry roll goes through rigorous quality control to ensure that there are no defects in material or workmanship and that the finished product works as intended.
Production may vary slightly depending on the specifics of the design, materials chosen, and if the production is intended for sale on a large scale or on a handcrafted basis. In all cases, the highest priority is given to attention to detail and quality of materials to ensure the protection of the contained jewelry.
The result? Elegant products that are flawless in every detail.
How we customize your jewelry rolls
One of To Be Packing's strengths is the customization of jewelry store products, even on small quantities.
Our customers can select colors, decorations and styles that perfectly suit their personal taste. The choice of colors is a key aspect, as it helps ensure a perfect match with the décor or presentation of the jewelry itself. For this reason, we provide our customers with a wide range of color options with which we make jewelry rolls even more unique.
In addition, we are committed to selecting only rolls made of the highest quality materials, thus ensuring optimal protection for jewelry from scratches, dust and damage.
If you would like to receive more information or a quote, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you find the perfect solution for your business.